- 4 ounces (half an 8 ounce block or 113 grams) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (113 grams) powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin purée
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Bring the cold ingredients to room temperature.
- Whip together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth (1-2 minutes).
- Add the heavy cream and whip again until smooth.
- Add the pumpkin purée, pumpkin spice, vanilla extract, and salt and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Transfer to a small bowl and place in the refrigerator to thicken.
- Serve chilled with 34º Pumpkin Spice Sweet Crisps for dipping and enjoy!